The "tools" HBM provide are all focused on enhancing the capacity of each of our colleagues to impact their communities with the Gospel.
- A bicycle allows a pastor to travel much faster and further increasing his effective work ability by a factor of between 12 and 20 times - and that for $150.
- A Bible, costing $12 to buy and deliver to the discipleship classes, touches the lives of 18 people on average and allows personal growth in faith as never before to the FAMILY of the recipient.
- Discipleship training materials (12 modules) costs $60 to print and deliver to the classes where the disciple-makers are trained and equipped to reach their own villages.
- Motorcycles enable the District Leaders to travel to remote and otherwise unreachable areas to mentor and assist Hub Leaders training other pastors. Cost $2000
- Garden tools (hoe, watering can, shovel), vegetable seeds and composting agents cost about $65 for a widow and 5 orphans to start growing their food.
Your help to provide these TOOLS is urgently needed - it makes a huge difference in the lives of people hungry to HEAR and SHARE the Word of God with their communities.